or CONTACT US HERE
Security Seminar Nov 1st, 2017
Event - November 1, 2017 I 10:26 AM
5 Strategies to Align Your CRM to Achieve your Business Goals eBook
Free Report - The 10 Disaster Planning Essentials
The Benefits of CRM Optimization & Visibility: 6 Common Objectives and Applications
CRM Optimization: How to Improve your Marketing & Communication Integration
CRM Optimization: 5 New Strategies To Grow Existing “Customer” Relationships
CRM Optimization: 4 New Strategies to Increase Your Inside Sales Team’s Performance
How to Optimize CRM Team Work & Collaboration
Office 365 Overview
Office 365 for Enterprise
Office 365 for Professionals & Small Businesses
Managing your IT with Microsoft Office 365
Why Chose Affiliated
for Your Office 365 Migration & Implementation
Office 365, Microsoft’s core productivity platform, enables employees to get the job done anytime, anywhere. In addition to delivering cloud versions of familiar applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Office 365 provides robust cloud solutions for email, document collaboration, conferencing, enterprise social, and more for the Windows PCs, Macs, tablets, and smartphones your employees use every day.
We have successfully deployed Office 365 for customers ranging from 25 to over 1,000 users.
Affiliated is one of only a few Microsoft Gold Partners awarded Microsoft SMB Cloud Champions Club status. This places Affiliated in the top 10% of all Office 365 partners, and proves we’re committed specifically to Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) success in the Office 365 cloud.
Our Focus: SMB Success
Since 1993 Affiliated has been delivering IT strategy, solutions, and support for the SMB market, offering the best of enterprise tech sector solutions scaled to the needs and budgets of growing businesses. Whether your business is in manufacturing, distribution/supply chain, professional services, nonprofit, healthcare, you can work with a team that cares about the success of your organization.
More than 80% of our clients have been working with for over 5 years; we work side-by-side with your team, serving as your IT partner on a project or on-going basis.
Personalized and Proven Approach to Office 365 Migration
A lot of companies touting dirt-cheap cloud migrations use a pump-and-dump approach to Office 365 migration: they install a tool, pump your email to the cloud, and dump you, leaving behind an incomplete migration that will confuse your colleagues and create complex Windows problems down the road. And they often do this while locking you into multi-year contracts.
Affiliated takes a much different approach.
We get to know your business, walk you through the licensing, integration, and migration options available, and guide you to a solution that is cost-effective, reliable, tuned to your business needs, and provides as much or as little hands-on support as you need.
Affiliated then executes the migration utilizing Microsoft-approved methods and tools, minimizing employee downtime and smoothing the transition to the cloud.
Office 365 Consulting Services
Microsoft’s Office 365 platform is powerful; figuring out what you need can be a little daunting, especially when migrating from an existing Microsoft platform of your own.
Affiliated helps you navigate this sea of options to find solutions that fit, offering business features you need without buying functionality you don’t need. We can help - from evaluating your existing technology, to delivering complete solutions, to supporting your IT team and users well beyond your leap to the cloud. For example, Affiliated can help with:
- Office 365 planning -- reviewing your existing environment, understanding your goals and designing the best 365 solution for your business
- Office 365 licensing -- customized advice on types and quantities of licenses, how to buy them, costs and benefits
- Office 365 migration planning and execution -- IT engineering and project management services for Exchange Server (and other E-mail platforms) and Active Directory prep, user account sync, public and private DNS changes, data migration, hybrid server setup, and more
- Office 365 cloud backup solutions consulting
- Compliance guidance, including HIPAA Business Associate Agreements (BAA), legal hold, archiving, and eDiscovery solutions
- Complex deployments including Azure AD and ADFS for on-/off-premise integrations and unique features like web-based user password resets
- User training on the Office 365 suite at market-leading prices via a unique Affiliated partnership
- Hands-on support for IT teams deploying Office 365 for the first time
- Decommission existing Exchange environments and servers and ensure Active Directory is cleaned up following your cloud migration
- Upgrading Exchange 2003 (no longer supported by Microsoft), Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 to the Office 365 cloud
- Upgrading Office 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013 all the way to Office 2016
- Deploying mobile - the latest Office apps on Android and iOS tablets and smartphones
- Deploying Skype for Business conferencing and instant messaging (formerly Lync)
Affiliated is an extension of the Microsoft team
Small and medium businesses sometimes find it challenging to figure out how best to work with a global giant like Microsoft. How do you get answers to your questions? How do you know if you’re getting the right products at the right prices?
Our engineers are certified and experienced in recommending, designing, deploying, troubleshooting, and supporting a broad variety of Microsoft solutions. Beyond installation and support, we can also gather Microsoft resources on your behalf, getting support, the best prices, and even financing.
On-Going Education and Procurement Support for all of your Technology Infrastructure In Addition to Office 365 services, we can help you stay ahead of the competition and understand the options available in technology infrastructure today and into the future. We provide a variety of seminars, webinars, and on-line efforts to keep you at the forefront of technology resources to drive efficiency, increase productivity, and achieve your business goals. Affiliated’s successful ChalkTalk (make this a hyperlink) white board sessions also help you evaluate, understand and establish a future planning direction aligned to both your technology and business needs.
Contact us to learn how our Office 365 solutions can help move your business forward.