or CONTACT US HERE
Moving to Virtualization: A Guide to What's Possible from VMware
Click to Download
Improve Your Donor Management and Reporting Practices
With IT Services for Not-for-Profits
Successful management of a not-for-profit organization requires attention to details. Careful administration of expenses and meticulous reporting practices are essential to meet regulatory compliance, and to secure future funding.
Affiliated IT Solutions for Not-for-Profits
Affiliated has over 15 years experience focused on the unique needs of not-for-profit organizations in Columbus, Cleveland, and throughout Ohio. Our experience has provided the technology and applications needed to interact with your donors, efficiently support your daily operations, and provide management with the information necessary to make critical business decisions. This translates into more time to focus on your core mission of providing services and value to beneficiaries.
Affiliated's IT services the not-for-profit sector include:
- IT management services for strategic planning, budgeting, day-to-day operations and special projects
- Network installation and support
- Help Desk support
- Backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Integration with national systems for information exchange
- Implementation of applications and day-to-day support (member management, fundraising, accreditation solutions, application/scholarship selections, compliance reporting, etc.)
- Case Management systems (customer service and request/issue tracking through resolution)
- Workflow solutions to automate processes
- Corporate intranets to connect employees, customers, and vendors
- Web development and commerce functionality
- Remote user connections and support
Contact us today to learn more about our not-for-profit IT experience and to discuss how we can help you accomplish your goals.