or CONTACT US HERE
How to Optimize CRM Team Work & Collaboration
CRM Optimization: 4 New Strategies to Increase Your Inside Sales Team’s Performance
CRM Optimization: 5 New Strategies To Grow Existing “Customer” Relationships
CRM Optimization: How to Improve your Marketing & Communication Integration
The Benefits of CRM Optimization & Visibility: 6 Common Objectives and Applications
CRM Best Practices Video Series
Increase Your Productivity
IT Strategies and Solutions for Manufacturing
Success in the manufacturing industry requires producing the right products, in the right quantities, at the right time, with good quality, and at a price the customer is willing to pay. The flexibility to respond to compliance standards and the ever-changing needs of customers, such as providing real-time visibility into global operations, is also imperative for success. Meeting these demands requires the ability to make quick decisions based on accurate data.
Affiliated IT Solutions for Manufacturing Companies
Affiliated can help your automate and improve financial, customer relationship, and supply-chain management. We've worked with a majority of the leading application vendors in the mid-market manufacturing sector.
IT Services provided for manufacturers include:
- Business process (workflow) documentation and evaluations
- ERP system evaluation facilitations
- ERP system implementation project management
- ERP system implementation technical services
- ERP system application integration with custom and third party applications
- ERP system release upgrade services
- ERP system enhancements and customization
- EDI integration and facilitation
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for sales teams
- Case Management systems for customer service teams
- Infrastructure and network services
Affiliated team members average more than 10 years of manufacturing systems experience and have performed multiple engagements in the following disciplines - discreet, configure to order (industrial equipment manufacturers), process (consumer goods, health care and beauty, food service, chemicals), and automotive (Tier I & II suppliers).
Contact us to learn how our manufacturing IT experience can help move your business forward.