or CONTACT US HERE
How to Optimize CRM Team Work & Collaboration
CRM Optimization: 4 New Strategies to Increase Your Inside Sales Team’s Performance
CRM Optimization: 5 New Strategies To Grow Existing “Customer” Relationships
CRM Optimization: How to Improve your Marketing & Communication Integration
The Benefits of CRM Optimization & Visibility: 6 Common Objectives and Applications
CRM Best Practices Video Series
Improve Your Operations and
Grow Your Channels
With IT Solutions for the Distribution and Logistics Industry
New distribution channels continue to grow, while existing channels are expanding with new approaches, such as global sourcing, cross-sell capabilities, third-party logistics, and radio frequency identification (RFID). Distributors are also faced with greater competition and higher customer service expectations. Distribution companies have to implement more advanced management solutions to cope with these changes.
Affiliated IT Solutions for Distributors
Affiliated helps distributors develop the tools they need to manage every aspect of their business, from order entry and procurement to sophisticated warehouse management and logistics/shipment management.
We have been engaged in more than 250 projects assisting distributors and logistics to select and use technology to improve operational efficiency, drive customer service, and increase revenue.
Services provided for the distribution and logistics industries include:
- Business process (workflow) documentation and evaluations
- ERP system evaluation facilitations for distributors
- ERP system implementation project management
- ERP system implementation technical services
- ERP system application integration with custom and third party applications
- ERP system release upgrade services
- ERP system enhancements and customization
- Warehouse Management Systems integration and support
- Custom solutions for the logistics industry
- EDI integration and facilitation
- TPL system integration
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for sales teams
- Case Management systems for customer service teams
- Infrastructure and network services
Affiliated team members average more than 10 years of distribution and logistics systems experience and have performed multiple engagements in the following disciplines: durable goods, retail, pharmaceutical, consumer goods, and TPL support. Logistics services include working with international intermodal, cartage, package delivery, and rail.
Contact us to learn how our distribution and logistics experience can help move your business forward.