or CONTACT US HERE
Lunch and Learn - New Solutions for Keeping your Organization's Data Safe and Managing the Growth De…
Event - September 28, 2017 I 01:44 PM
How to Optimize CRM Team Work & Collaboration
CRM Optimization: 4 New Strategies to Increase Your Inside Sales Team’s Performance
CRM Optimization: 5 New Strategies To Grow Existing “Customer” Relationships
CRM Optimization: How to Improve your Marketing & Communication Integration
The Benefits of CRM Optimization & Visibility: 6 Common Objectives and Applications
Maintain & Enhance Your IBM i Systems
with Affiliated’s Development and Support Services
Since 1993, Affiliated has been providing IBM midrange application development and support services to companies and organizations throughout the United States. The IBM AS/400, I series, and now IBM i platform support is where we got our start. Since then, our IBM midrange development team has worked on over 700 engagements; creating custom applications, enhancing existing applications, integrating ERP and financial systems, integrating with CRM solutions, and extending existing applications into an e-commerce or customer portal.
Certified IBM i Developers
Our staff members have received IBMi developer certifications; each has more than 15 years of experience developing and supporting applications for midmarket through fortune 25 organizations. The team has a variety of industry experience and has worked with a majority of the industry-leading application packages that operate on the IBM midrange platform.
IBM i Development & Support Services
- True custom application development work. Creating a new application that will operate on the IBM i platform and provide a specific set of automated business logic to assist with productivity and operational efficiency.
- Enhancements to existing applications, either custom or packaged based, to provide new or upgraded functionality required by your business.
- Upgrade assistance for existing IBM i based ERP packages; Affiliated has the capability to provide full technical and project management upgrade services for your IBM i based ERP packages
- Sunset services, the ability to manage the “sunsetting” of your AS/400, I series, or IBM i platform applications as your organization transitions to a new platform.
- Affiliated staff has the ability to provide both the engineering and developmental/technical resources to manage and keep existing applications running while your team focuses on implementing the new solution.
Contact us to learn how our IBM i Development & Support services can help move your business forward.